Date(s) - May 4, 2022
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
May 4, 11am EST
This interactive conversation will address some of the questions most asked by our early-stage life science clients. Our expert panel will discuss some of the significant challenges faced by early-stage companies and outline proven strategies to overcome these challenges. We will even show you how to turn challenges into competitive advantages. There will be plenty of time for attendees to ask questions. Questions prior to the webinar are encouraged and can be submitted in advance to email@example.com.
Panelists Dr. James Blackwell and Keith Parent have more than 50 years of combined experience in supporting the data, technology, and operational needs of early-stage life science companies.
Questions to be discussed include:
· All of our documents and data are stored in different places, including people’s email. We need to consolidate. How can we consolidate without creating a burden on our scientists?
· We are expanding to new facilities, including laboratories and manufacturing. How can we unify our systems and generate administrative reports from data across disparate systems, departments, and locations?
· We are evolving from R&D to clinical and know we need to start working in a qualified environment and use validated applications. How can we start with a simple solution that will grow with our company?
· It seems that everything is moving to the cloud. We are concerned about the security of our data. How can we build a secure and compliant IT environment with a limited IT staff?
· How can we integrate information and data from different sources so that it is easy to find and compliant to future regulatory submissions?
· What is the impact of our technology systems on our quality system– now and as we expand to clinical and submissions?
Please feel free to send along your own questions in the comment box and we will do our best to address them during the webinar!